Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions explain Hiremii’s obligations as a provider and your obligations as a user of our Service and form a legally binding agreement between you and Hiremii.
By creating an account and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and accept the terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time. If you continue to use the service after an update to the Terms and Conditions, you are deemed to you have accepted the changes.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
You agree that as a condition of your use of the Service, you:
- will only use the system for its intended purposes and not rely on the system results or hold Hiremii responsible for the accuracy, fit for purpose, usefulness, reliability or timeliness of the results;
- will only use the service for lawful internal business purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- warrant that you are authorised to use sensitive data on behalf of others;
- comply with all governing laws and regulations while using our services; and
- will, in the case of a trial, consistently provide feedback on the system results suitable to assess the performance of the system results and make improvements.
When accessing and using the Service, you will not:
- attempt to undermine the security or integrity of Hiremii’s services;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access;
- store, distribute or transmit any viruses, or any material during the course of its use of the Services that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; facilitates illegal activity; depicts sexually explicit images; promotes violence; is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability; or is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property and Hiremii reserves the right, without liability or prejudice to its other rights to you, to disable your access to any material that breaches the provisions of this clause;
- access any part of the Service and build a product or service which competes with the Service; or
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the Service available to any third party.
- OUR OBLIGATIONS
Hiremii undertakes that the service provided will be performed with reasonable skill and care.
Hiremii does not warrant that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted or free from mistakes or that the Service, and/or the information provided to you through the Service will meet your requirements; and is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or any other loss or damage resulting from the transfer of data.
This Agreement shall not prevent Hiremii from entering into similar agreements with third parties, or from independently developing, using, selling or licensing products and/or services similar to the ones outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
3.1 – Confidentiality
Unless the relevant party has the written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
- both parties will preserve the confidentiality of all information of the other obtained in connection with the Agreement. Neither party will, without consent of the other, disclose or make any Confidential Information available to any other entity or person; and
- both parties shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the other’s Confidential Information is not disclosed or distributed by its employees in violation of the terms of these Terms and Conditions;
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4.1 – General
All Intellectual Property rights in or developing out of or in connection with the Service remain the property of Hiremii, including any request, feedback or comments from you in connection with using the platform.
Except as expressly stated herein, usage of the platform does not grant you any rights to, under or in, any patents, copyright, database right, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), or any other rights or licences in respect of the service;
4.2 – Ownership of Data
All Intellectual Property Rights in the provided Data remain your property and you shall have sole responsibility for the legality, reliability, and integrity of the Data. You grant Hiremii a licence to use, transmit and store your information and data for the purposes of enabling you to access and use the Service;
Hiremii adheres to its best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss or unauthorised access or disclosure but does not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of, or unauthorised access to or disclosure of Data. Hiremii expressly excludes liability for any loss, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to or disclosure of Data no matter how it’s caused.
You acknowledge that:
You are authorised to access the processed information and Data that is made available to you through the use of the service (whether that information and Data is owned by you or not); and
Hiremii has no responsibility to any person other than you and nothing in these Terms and Conditions confers, or purports to confer, a benefit on any person other than you.
If you are using the Service on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself you agree that:
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have the right to do so;
- You are responsible for authorising any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that
- Hiremii has no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without your authorisation; and
- Hiremii gives no warranty that the service provided will meet your requirements or be suitable for any purpose.
If you would like to terminate your subscription without cause you may do so by written notice to Hiremii;
Hiremii may take any or all of the following actions, at its absolute discretion:
- Terminate your subscription with immediate effect and your use of the Service;
- Permanently or temporarily, as determined by Hiremii, suspend your use of the Service;
- Suspend or terminate access to all or any Data; or
- Take any of the actions set out in this clause;
While Hiremii intends that the Service should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the Service or Website may be unavailable to permit maintenance or other development activity to take place, or for reasons beyond Hiremii’s reasonable control;
If for any reason Hiremii has to interrupt the Service for longer periods than Hiremii would normally expect, or the Service is interrupted due to reasons beyond Hiremii’s reasonable control, Hiremii will use reasonable endeavours to publish details of such activity on the Website or to notify you by email.
- FAIR USE
7.1 AI Variation Limit: To ensure the highest content quality and manage costs, each user’s monthly variation limit is determined by their subscription tier and is set at three times the number of credits allocated for the month. For instance, users on the base tier with 10 monthly credits will have a maximum limit of 30 AI-generated content variations. Exceeding this limit will result in the inability to generate additional content for the current month, even if credits remain unused. This variation limit resets at the beginning of each user’s subscription period. Users are encouraged to use their variations wisely to maximize the value of their subscription.
7.2 Responsible Usage: Users are expected to use the Service responsibly and in accordance with our terms and conditions. Excessive or abusive use of variations may result in account restrictions or other actions at our discretion.
- PAYMENT & BILLING
8.1 Subscription Period: A subscription period covers a one-month subscription term, which begins on the date of subscription and automatically renews 30 days thereafter.
8.2 Payment: You agree to be charged the subscription fee based on the subscription tier you select for the one-month subscription period. Payment will be processed upon subscription and will automatically renew every month unless cancelled.
8.3 Billing Cycle: You will be billed for the one-month subscription term in advance.
8.4 Automatic Renewal: Unless you cancel your subscription before the renewal date, your subscription will automatically renew for successive one-month terms, and payment will be automatically processed using the payment method on file.
8.5 Cancellation: You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
- ACCESS AND USE
9.1 Access: We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable right to access and use our Services during the subscription term for your internal business purposes.
9.2 User Accounts: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and ensuring that only authorised users access our services. You are liable for all activities conducted while using your account.
- CREDITS AND REFUNDS
Due to the nature of our month-to-month cancel-anytime subscription service, we do not offer refunds for subscription fees once they have been processed. By subscribing to our service, you acknowledge and agree that all subscription fees are non-refundable.
- CONTENT CO-AUTHORED WITH THE OPENAI API
The users (authors) generates text in part with one of OpenAI’s large-scale language-generation models. Upon generating draft language, the authors will be required to review, edit, and revise the language to their own liking and take ultimate responsibility for the content of the publication.